LendingPlace.us collects information that you provide to contact you regarding your mortgage loan request. By also providing your information you are opting in to receive emails from us regarding mortgage rates, mortgage loans, and mortgage tips. LendingPlace.us does not disclose any personal information to unaffiliated third parties.
Information We Collect
- Identifying Information: We collect information that could identify you such as your name, telephone number, email address, and FICO score.
- Other Information: We also collect information such as demographic data, data about your online activity, and other information that is not used to identify you.
How We Collect Information
- Information provided by you: We collect information from you when you enter it or otherwise provide it in connection with an inquiry into our Services. This information could be provided via an online form, over the phone, or via other means in which you interact with our Services.
- Information from third parties: Information is collected from credit bureaus, lead generators and other partners who may have data on your financial profile, home, or other demographic information.
How We Use Information
We may use collected information to:
- Deliver the products and services you requested
- Improve customer service
- Improve our Site
- Personalize your user experience
- Communicate with you about products or services that may be of interest to you
- Manage our business
The CCPA grants individuals the following rights:
Information. You can request information about how we have collected, used and shared your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
Access. You can request a copy of the personal information that we maintain about you.
Deletion. You can ask us to delete the personal information that we collected or maintain about you.
Please note that the CCPA limits these rights by, for example, prohibiting us from providing certain sensitive information in response to an access request and limiting the circumstances in which we must comply with a deletion request. We will also respond to requests for information and access only to the extent we are able to associate with a reasonable effort the information we maintain with the identifying details you provide in your request. If we deny your request, we will communicate our decision to you. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination.
How to Submit a Request
To request access to or deletion of personal information:
Email: [email protected]
Identity verification. The CCPA requires us to verify the identity of the individual submitting a request to access or delete personal information before providing a substantive response to the request. We will ask you to verify your identity when you submit a request.
Authorized agents. California residents can empower an “authorized agent” to submit requests on their behalf. We will require the authorized agent to have a written authorization confirming that authority.
Notice of Collection of Personal Information. We list the categories of your information that we collect and the business and commercial purposes for our use as described in the detailed chart above.
Rates are subject to change without notice. Minimum Loan amount $200,000, California only. LendingPlace is a subsidiary of LendingPlace, Inc. NMLS ID: 2003033 licensed by DFPI Lic: 60DBO-116526. Some loans are arranged in collaboration with Robbins and Lloyd Mortgage NMLS ID: 233138, licensed by CalDRE: 01896646. All rights reserved by LendingPlace Inc.